One of the first questions people have is “Does the Flex Belt Work”?
The answer is yes, and there are a number of reasons why.
We all have seen countless gadgets and gizmos on late night infomercials, and a good number of us probably bought some of those dust collectors. So you should be naturally skeptical.
Making it even more confusing, there are other abdominal exercise belts out there, and they are essentially cheap knock-offs of the Flex Belt. And they don’t work.
What we will do below is review the facts, why the Flex Belt does work, and provide you with some solid reassurance if you are contemplating purchasing this product.
The Flex Belt Is An FDA Type II Medical Device
The Flex Belt is not your garden-variety stomach and ab toner:
- The Flex Belt is the first EMS (Electronic Muscle Stimulation) device of its kind cleared for sale by the FDA. If you know how the FDA works, then you already know that obtaining FDA approval is a monumental task. An FDA approval speaks volumes about whether the Flex Belt works.
- The Flex Belt meets the standard of a Type II Medical Device. The Flex Belt also conforms to the Medical Device Directive – 93/42/EEC. A high quality level is needed to meet that stringent requirement.
- The GelPads are strategically placed to deliver the electronic pulses to specific abdominal muscles – and this is another reason the Flex Belt works so well. The Flex Belt uses three pre-positioned medical grade GelPads.
- The Flex Belt is manufactured by a company that has been in business for 40 years. They make medical devices that are used and prescribed in over 5,000 clinics worldwide.
The Flex Belt Has Better Electronics
It is all about those electronic pulses:
- Other Ab Toners Have Numerous Complaints – If you were to spend your time researching the other late night infomercial abdominal belts, you would find numerous complaints from people who purchased those products.
- Other Belts Have Abrupt Electronic Pulses – The biggest complaints on the other devices pertain to: 1) The electronic pulses on these other devices are often abrupt, jerky and uncomfortable, and; 2) Those products don’t deliver results.
- Flex Belt Has 150 Adjustments To Pulses – With the Flex Belt, the electronic pulses are very smooth, and you can adjust the intensity from 1 – 150. The pulses that you sense and feel on the Flex Belt are pleasant and apparent. More on this in Flex Belt Reviews.
- Easily Expands And Contracts Muscles – All of your abdominal muscles will slowly contract, they will hold in a tensed position, and then they will relax. And this process continues to repeat itself.
- Medical Grade Technology – The Flex Belt is using the latest science available today to firm and tone stomach muscles. The Flex Belt really does work.
Flex Belt Customer Reviews & Results
If you go to the website, there are hundreds of reviews and testimonials.
The product really works, and here is an image that is fairly representative of the results:
What Flex Belt Users Are Saying
Cosmopolitan Magazine invited their readers to try the Flex Belt and see if it worked.
The response was staggering:
- 100% of users said the Flex Belt worked
- 96% said they would continue to use the Flex Belt
- 92% said it was easy to fit in their daily routine
There are numerous doctors, movie stars, athletes and models that use the Flex Belt, and you can find them on the website.
What we look for are testimonials from the regular folks – and there are hundreds.
This product may very well have more testimonials than any product we have ever reviewed.
Flex Belt Review
The Flex Belt is an FDA approved device that has been proven to tighten and flatten stomach muscles.
As far as ab belts are concerned, it is heads and shoulders above the competition, and they have tens of thousands of users that will testify to that.
The Flex Belt is so easy to use, but most of all it is convenient. You can clean the house while you are flattening your belly!
One of the highest quality products we have ever reviewed.
This is not a weight loss plan. But when you see your stomach begin to flatten, you just won’t care.
Every once in a while we run into a product that delivers massive value for the dollar spent. And this is one of them.
The Flex Belt is priced at $199.99. Although that is a bite in the wallet, the results are so amazing that it honestly rates as a great deal.
If you are dieting, you already know the joy of fitting into smaller clothing. Imagine being able to lose a few sizes just because you used the Flex Belt.
You aren’t going to lose weight because of the flex belt. But your stomach will flatten because you are strengthening your ab muscles.
And if you already are at the optimal weight, you are going to love showing off definition in your abs like never before.
They also have a Flex Mini that is geared for women to lift, tone and firm the butt and backs of thighs.
And for guys they have Flex Arms to build biceps and triceps on both arms simultaneously.
We also like their 60 day money back guarantee because that just speaks to their high product quality.
Truly an outstanding product – it flattens the stomach and makes people look great.
You can start flattening your stomach right now at The Flex Belt Website
Return to Diets That Work
**We are committed to provide high quality reviews of the healthiest diets that work on the Internet – SafeDietPlans.com**