Diet Effectiveness Rating:
Green coffee bean extract is one of Dr. Oz’s top picks for losing weight quickly, and has proven to be a powerful weight loss supplement.
The green coffee bean has a natural active compound called chlorogenic acid.
It works by inhibiting the release of glucose in our bodies while increasing the burning of fat in our livers.
This has created a natural one-two punch where less fat is getting absorbed and retained by the body.
How Green Coffee Bean Extract Works
The product is quite simple in how it works:
- Studies have shown that capsules are the most effective method of delivery
- It was found that the ideal dose of green coffee bean extract for dieters is 1600 mg
- Product should consist of at least 45% chlorogenic acid
The regimen is to take two 800 mg capsules each day:
- No change in diet or exercise is required
- It should be noted that any increase in activity will help accelerate weight loss
- One capsule should be taken with breakfast to jump start your metabolism and help burn fat throughout the day
- The second dose should be taken with dinner as the product will burn fat while you sleep
Most dieters remarked that they experienced quite visible weight loss within the first two weeks, and many commented that exercising with the pills helped speed up weight loss.
Why Green Coffee Bean Extract Works
Green coffee bean extract helps dieters lose weight quickly:
- Green coffee bean extract contains chlorogenic acid which inhibits glucose from releasing
- Delayed glucose processing means your body retains less fat
- Chlorogenic acid also helps the liver burn fat more efficiently
- These processes naturally speed up your metabolism
- Powerful combination where your body stores less fat and burns more fat
Here is a short video of Dr. Oz on WPBF News 25 describing how it works:
Additional Health Benefits – Green Coffee Bean Extract
Green coffee bean extract has been proven to contain many health benefits:
- Antioxidant – Chlorogenic acid contains antioxidants neutralizing several carcinogenic compounds
- Cardiovascular Health – Chlorogenic acid reduces plasma homocysteine levels which is a cardio risk indicator
- Blood Pressure – Chlorogenic acid has been proven to reduce both systolic and diastolic blood pressure
- Blood Sugar – People who take chlorogenic acid are less likely to get Type 2 diabetes
Green Coffee Bean Extract Reviews
Pros: Green coffee bean extract is now being touted by the medical community as well as mainstream nutrition communities. Many nutritionists are now including green coffee bean extract as part of their top diet regimens.
Most dieters have reported seeing notable weight loss within a couple of weeks. The capsules cost $40 for a one month regimen, and we have included a link for free bottles with larger orders.
There are substantial discounts for multiple bottles purchased, including 2 free bottles when you purchase three bottles, and 1 free bottle when you order two bottles.
Cons: This is a weight loss supplement. We should always be working to improve our choices of food, and we should always be looking to increase our activity level.
Bottom Line: Green coffee bean extract is one of Dr. Oz’s top picks for losing weight quickly (for good reason), and we are extremely pleased with its effectiveness.
This is a very safe product, and dieters are ecstatic with how effective this product cuts the weight.
You can start this diet right away at Green Coffee Bean Extract – Free Bottles Offer
Return to Diets That Work
**We are committed to provide high quality reviews of the healthiest diets that work on the Internet – SafeDietPlans.com**